This car is 1 of just 26 Worldwide Maserati factory built Trofeo Race Cars / Collector Cars homologated by Maserati and the FIA to GT4 specifications to compete anywhere in the world!
➢It has recently been refreshed by JCR Motorsports and is ready to run in the Pirelli World Challenge, TransAm, SCCA Majors, NASA or just be a great track day car.
- engine has 20,000km and only 4,000km since Maserati refreshed and converted car to full GT4 spec
- compression and leak down test done recently on engine to confirm that engine is in good condition
- includes Maserati maintenance kit with MC Diagnostic Tool and Fuel tank draining set
- also includes wiring harness for Motec system and pre-wired for shock pods (not installed)
The car is very competitive in Pirelli World Challenge and very affordable especially for a full GT4 spec race car. The following upgrades have been completed in 2018:
- complete repaint of car in Corsa Rosso Red
- sand blasted and powder coated all 3 sets of rims in gloss black
- brand new Cool Shirt Pro Air Water System
- brand new Sparco Ergo Large seat
- new carbon fender vents
- new carbon headlight covers
- fire bottle recharge & service
- new stainless steel braided fuel cell lines
- Aero latch kit
- new upper and lower half bushings
- new driver’s side window net
- new CPL Brake Masters
- new door strikers
- pre wired for Motorola base radio system
- all fluids change including motor oil, gear lube and trans fluid
- PWC yellow safety light system
Car is located only 40 miles from Road America.