This car was built to 2006 Pirelli World Challenge specs
Lightweight and fast endurance-built motor with Dailey custom dry sump
Endurance motor with all forged parts (Callis Crank, Oliver rods, J&E pistons);
all the best for 120-hour race motor. Only 14 hours on motor.
LS2 479 RWHP
Raced in Florida with FARA racing group and some DE"s.
Holinger 6-speed sequential pedestal shifter
Turn key, fresh fluids
New 4:10 differential with 2 stage gear oil pump and 19 row cooler
- Quarter Master triple disc 71/4 clutch
- Custom aluminum radiator
- Dual 19 row oil coolers
- Moton Coilovers, Pfadt large sway bars, SKF race hubs
- Brembo brakes: 15 6 piston fronts, 14 rears
- 2 Sets CCW race wheels
- GT-3 Carbon wing
- Trackmate dash and data logger with dash cam
- 6 point custom cage
- Momo Daytona seat, Momo quick release steering wheel
- Fire system
- Cool suit set-up, SCCA log book, too much to list!
- Slightly scuffed left front bumper cover. Not street legal. Bill of sale.
|Vintage Racer:||Eligible in some|